A3 A4 Size Transfer Paper for Light Color Fabric
|Min. Order (piece)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $0.1 / piece|
Easy-On transfer paper, for light color textiles and for most announced inkjet printers!
Suitable for transferring to black & white or color images onto white or light-colored cotton or cotton-mixed fabrics and cloth-covered mouse pads,using an iron.
What You Need
- T-shirt transfer paper
- Inkjet printer
- A flat,hard and smooth surface to iron on
- An iron(no travel iron)
- White or pastel-colored T-shirt, baseball cap,boxer shorts, cloth-covered mouse pad, cotton napkins or handkerchiefs, etc.
- Recommended the "Printer Media Type Setting" as "Photo Quality inkjet Paper" mode to conduct the optimum photo quality printing result. Selecting the "Mirror Image" option and using best print quality is requested.
- Use the single-sheet feed only.
- Print the desired motif first onto regular photo copy paper to check that the color and size of motif are correct. Motif has to be mirror-operated !
- Print your motif onto transfer paper and leave it to dry for approx.1 minute before transferring.
- Cut out the image,leaving a narrow margin of 5mm around the motif edges.
- Preheat the iron to the highest setting (takes approx.2-3minutes). Do not use steam function!
- You can also use a transfer heat press. Recommended transfer temperature (for both iron and transfer heat press) is 180ºC.
- Briefly iron the fabric to ensure that it is completely smooth.
- Place the transfer film onto the textile with the printed image facing downwards.
- Iron the transfer film with strong pressure and slow movements. Don't forget the corners and edges.
- Possible brownish discoloration of the white areas of the transfer paper and any arising smells are hamless and will not affect the quality of the transfer in any way.(Using an iron with an average temperature of 180ºC the handle duration takes approx.15-20 seconds for and A4 sheet.)
- Matt finish: Remove the release paper in a smooth, even movement while it is still hot at one strength, starting from corner.
- Glossy finish: Allow the transfer to entirely cool, then peel off the release paper.
- Wash the garment/fabric before wearing/using.
- Wait 24hours before washing on the first drying time.
- Wash the textiles with 30-40ºC garments inside out. Machine laundry is recommended.
- Do not use aggressive washing detergents or bleach of any kind.
- Do not tumble-dry.
- Iron only on the reverse side.
- To revitalized the color brilliance, the transfer can be ironed again.
Cover the picture with a greaseproof paper, iron for a few seconds and peel the greaseproof paper off while it is still hot.
More Information Please Feel Free To Contact Us.